Saturday, August 15, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 32

I was really excited to get my first new studio calico kit in a while this month. Actually, I only skipped one month, but that month without it was torturous for me. I really love Studio Calico, it's the only monthly subscription service I subscribe too (or really have any interest in subscribing to). I love the boldness of this month's kit, Pop Art!


I featured only two moments from the weekdays. A picture of a breakfast casserole I made for supper and a photo from the Republican Presidential Debate. I wanted to include the debate, because Adam and I were so entertained watching that sucker. Trump was hilarious. After the debate, we stayed up late talking together about our political beliefs. I so enjoyed this because it reminds me how well we get on with one another. Although we are on opposite sides of the political spectrum (except when it comes to social issues), we can talk to each other with understanding and respect. 

This side also features the first part of last weekend. Which was going to see Ricki and the Flash, followed by dinner at P.F. Chengs with my mother (including my fortune cookie fortune).

My  favorite part of this side is my title card. I just love that little camera washi tape I got from Hobby Lobby the other day!

Left side was mostly focused on painting my craft room. I included the adorable selfie I took with Linky and a before/after shot of the room. I also managed to sneak in a picture Adam hated of him taping off the room. 

I wanted to include my little Disneyland vacation countdown I have going on in my head all time. This is actually a screenshot from the wallpaper on my iphone right now!

Materials Used:
Studio Calico Pop Art Kit and Mega Date Stamp 
Project Life: Honey Edition (Retired) 



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!