Sunday, August 23, 2015

Currently




 (Orange Leaf Yogurt from the Weekend)

TIME: 7:39 p.m. Sunday Night

LOCATION : Sitting on the Living Room Couch

FEELING: Rested and Happy that the house is Squeaky Clean!

LOVING : My new laptop! 
 

DRINKING : Water with Jolly Rancher Red Flavoring

ANTICIPATING : My ten mile run in the morning. It's the last long run before the half marathon, and I'm terrified!

LISTENING TO : MUSIC : The Last Five Years Movie Soundtrack  PODCAST : Gilmore Guys

WATCHING : Season 17 of Big Brother. Loving this season. Team Johnny Mac.

PLANNING : To paint my old Ikea dresser to match the colors in the craft room.

LOOKING FORWARD TO : Disneyland!!

CREATING : My own Pocket Scrapbooking Digital Cards (thinking of selling them)

NEED TO FINISH : Get ahead on my paperwork, in order to go on vacation stress free.

WISHING : That Starbuck's frappichinos were calorie free

MAIN GOAL : Eat healthy the next two weeks to prepare for the splurge that will be Disneyland



Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!