Sunday, August 9, 2015

Project LIfe 2015: Week 31



I really love this layout, and I'm not really sure why. It is so simple, and I didn't spend a ton of time on it. But maybe I love it because it is sooo simple? I'm always trying to find my style, which is constantly changing. I love using different kits and techniques week after week. I figure my style will be always evolving, so I'll just roll with it.

By the way, how are we 2/3 of the way through 2015?!?

For this week's layout, I  really only focused on two events-my recent virtual 5 miler, and how we spent the money we came in to with Adam's recent back pay of overtime work he has done over the last handful of years.



The majority of my photos were from the run. But I also included a screen shot of my alarm on my phone, a picture of the place I hang my race medals, and a photo of my post run breakfast. I stamped "on the menu" underneath it. I'm just now getting into stamping! It slightly scares me.



I included pictures of Adam's video game haul (and him playing wit his "toys", I love my geek), and a picture of our guide books for our London/Paris trip. I also used the "Let's Go" sticker to represent the future adventure of the vacation.

 The only thing that isn't part of the theme of this page is a text message conversation between my mother and me. I added a few emoji stickers, because I thought they were adorable. 

Materials Used:

Project Life: Kraft Edition and Adventure Edition (retired) Chipboard Sticker
Studio Calico: Emoji Stickers and Stamp is from Studio Calico too (unsure of what kit)


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!