Sunday, August 30, 2015

Currently

 
 (My Suitcase Being Packed for Disneyland)

TIME: 9:13 p.m. Sunday Night

LOCATION : Sitting on the Living Room Couch  (always, that is my blogging place)

FEELING:Tired! But making myself stay up so I can get Adam from the airport in a couple of hours.

LOVING : My planned costumes for my upcoming races in the Dumbo Double Dare Challenge.  
 

DRINKING : Water with Orange Ocean Flavoring

ANTICIPATING : Leaving for vacation. My nieces' wedding. A week and a half off work.  It is all I can think about.

LISTENING TO : MUSIC : The Best Day of Your Life by Kate Herzig  PODCAST : Disney Dream Girls

WATCHING : Season 4 of Madmen. Season 3 of Awkward. And Below Deck is back!

PLANNING : What I want to read on vacation. I typically take a physical book and then have one available on my kindle. 

LOOKING FORWARD TO : Ummm, Disneyland?

CREATING : Nothing much, I'm all up to date on my scrappin'. And just finished painting my ikea dresser.

NEED TO FINISH : Some blog posts I plan on going live while I'm gone.

WISHING : That Link would have let me get in a nap this weekend. He's been a stinker with Adam being out of town.

MAIN GOAL : Get two short runs in before vacation.


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!