Friday, January 29, 2016

Around the House


I FINALLY got my storage system for my Pocket Scrapbooking cards from Stamp n' Storage. It didn't take that long to get here honestly, but I've been spoiled by Amazon Prime! I love it so much. It's made from a lovely birch & sturdy and handsome. Even though I was tired after work, I made all my label cards (which I did by adding tabs to grid cards), and put them in the slots! I feel this will make finding the "perfect" cards a lot easier!


Adam has recently gotten into Lego Dimensions and Disney Infinity. He put these figurines on top of the entertainment center! HA. I don't know how I feel about this, but they are pretty darn cute. #gamerwifeproblems


I bought this Beauty & the Beast cup, "Chip," at the little Beauty & the Beast store next to Gaston's Tavern in Magic Kingdom. I loved it so much, that I couldn't bare to drink from it. I'm using it to hold utensils in my craft room. With this addition, this is my new favorite corner in the house! 


Adam's Aunt Ronda gave us this blanket she had made for us at Christmas. It is made of clothing from Adam's grandmother. It is such a wonderful gift and a great way to remember this wonderful lady. Super warm too, that is a plus!


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!