Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello 2016, Goodbye 2015


I would overall say this year was a good one, not one for the record books, but well-rounded with many highs and not too much focus on the lows.

I rang in the New Year celebrating my 1 year surgiversary having lost 200 lbs (which I have mostly managed to maintain so far, give or take weekly gains and loses), I completed my first half marathon, took my first trip to Disneyworld, and my third trip to Disneyland. I scrapbooked hard core, getting into Project Life both Digitally and Physically. We adopted our Linky, and said farewell to Adam's grandmother. I turned 29, Adam turned 31. I tried out a new work-out, Pure Barre and ran, ran, ran. I survived another year of working Summer Camp, and I saw Garth Brooks in concert. Adam and I did some home improvement projects, and our niece got married.

There is so much to look forward to in 2016. For one, I am turning the big 30, and I'm not too stressed by it yet! We are going to Paris and London, and hopefully I can squeeze in a Christmas Disney Trip (just don't tell Adam that's the plan yet). I want more time spent with my nieces and my friends. 

I haven't made many resolutions this year. And the only resolutions that I have that are concrete is that I want to run at least a half-marathon every month of 2016, and I want to take some steps to further my career. That's it! Totally achievable I hope.  

So here's to 2016 everybody! Happy New Year!


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!