Sunday, January 17, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 2 & Week 3


I'm really enjoying the 9x12 format for 2016. It is smaller, so I need less pictures, and that makes it somewhat simpler. I'm also enjoying seeing a new style of layout, it feels fresh. 

Week 2 was the week before I left for my Disney vacation. So I had a shot of me in my new Mickey ears, that I took while I was packing. I also included that text I got from my running app.  It had rained a lot around these parts, and the local river was flooded. So I used that for my title shot for the week. Lastly, I had been binge watching Making A Murderer, so I documented that. 


Week 3 was vacation! I, of course, am making a more detailed vacation album, but for continuity sake for Project Life, I needed to document it in my album. So I picked out a few favorite shots from the trip and made a simple two page spread, and I called it done! 

Materials Used: 




Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!