Saturday, January 23, 2016

WDW Roomie Trip 2016 Recap: Part Five










I woke up early on my last day in Florida and dropped off my luggage at the front desk, and headed to Epcot for a solo day. I really love Epcot, and although it is not my favorite park, it is the best FOOD park in my humble opinion.  

I spent the early morning hours in Epcot riding the rides (Test Track & Exploring the Seas with Nemo & Friends). I did a few new rides (Living with the Land & Journey into Imagination with Figment). Figment is so freakin' adorable.

I spent the rest of the day in my favorite part of Epcot, World Showcase. I started the tour eating Fish n' Chips from Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the England Pavilion. I stopped in Morocco and met Princess Jasmine. I had a long conversation with her actually due to no lines. I told her how when I was a little girl, I would sit on the swings with my first "boyfriend," and we would sing "A Whole New World," to each other. She said she would share that with Aladdin!

I spent some time in America listening to the Voices of Liberty (beautiful), and then caught the American Adventure show (impressive). I stopped off for ice cream in France, and shopped all the fun merchandise in Japan (I should have bought some Zelda stuff)! I did the silly boat ride in Mexico, before catching the bus to get back to the resort, and then boarding the Magical Express shuttle to the airport.

I was so sad to leave, but it was such a great week, full of accomplishment and fun! I can't wait till next years trip!


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!