Monday, January 25, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 4


You see how that bottom right picture says week 5? Ignore that. I'm going to reprint the picture and take that off. Disney got me all kinds of confused, and I miscounted my weeks. Oh well! So this is just week 4.

I really enjoyed putting together this layout. It is full of everyday moments. Such as our little family hanging out in the living room, the cupcakes used to celebrate a coworker's birthday, my weekly trip to the grocery store, and a picture of me working in my life planner. 

I also included a picture of Adam enjoying his gift I brought him back from Disney (a Chewbacca hoodie), a picture of our home in snow, and a picture of our homemade pizza from Friday night dinner.

I just loved how all the colors came together.

Materials Used:


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!