Saturday, January 9, 2016

Project Life 2016: Title Page & Week 1



I'm so thrilled to have finished my 2015 album. At the beginning of last year, I had determination to finish it, but wasn't sure I could achieve it. I surprised myself.

Now that it is 2016, I want to keep up with my scrapbook. I wanted to mix it up a bit, so I'm going with the 9x12 size. And I will occasionally only do a one sided spread if I don't have enough pictures (as in week 2). I'm also printing at home, and I am doing a bit of mixed media by printing digital projects.

Materials Used:
Week Number Cards (I extracted the image and stamped onto photo)
Golden Night Pocket Cards
Studio Calico Documenter Misc Kits


Click here to follow this blog on bloglovin and keep up with all my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!