Thursday, February 27, 2014

Love Book


I have a fascination with the idea of a "last meal." So of course, I love this link, which has taken photos to illustrate the last meals of death row inmates. I'm pretty sure my last meal would involve copious amounts of pizza.

Um, I just learned the true identity of Andy's mom in Toy Story. Mind blown.
 
Before there were break-up texts, there were break-up letters, and these ones from celebrities are heartbreaking and interesting.

Umm, did you know Barbara Streisand has a mall in her basement? Here are the amazing pictures.

Love, love, love these NYC marathon spectator signs!

What would historical figures like George Washington, William Shakespeare, Etc look like if they were living today? I would love to see a George Washington selfie.

I really, really want to visit/stay at one of these ice hotels one day. 

The difference between how food looks in advertisements vs. how it looks in reality at Mcdonald's doesn't gross me out. But I love seeing what a little food styling can really do!

I've always had a fascination with pictures of abandoned locations throughout the world. So here is 38 of them!

Classic books that are really short, so you have no good reason not to read them.

1 comment:

  1. The last meal fascinates me too...I have no idea what mine would be, besides comfort food. Hopefully I'll never have to plan one!

    And YES! to the ice hotels. They look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!