Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently: July 2014


Excited About:  My upcoming 10K, Running with the Goats, in Elkmont, Alabama. I'm hoping to be able to run the whole thing, but I am not putting any pressure on myself. My only goal is to run what I've already been able to run in training!

Watching: Some of my favorite summers shows are back and I am so excited y'all! Big Brother and The Next Food Network Star are pretty much dominating the DVR right now. I am also watching some Sister Wives and The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Listening To: I'm still listening to more podcasts than music right now. But I do currently have a few favorite songs. In the country realm, I like Drunk on a Plane by Dierks Bentley and American Kids by Kenny Chesney. In other genres, I'm all about Boom Clap by Charli XCX and Problem by Ariana Grande.

Reading: I just finished all 700+ pages of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2014 by Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa. Hey, I gotta be super prepared for our Disney Trip. I also need to get on And I'm Afraid of my Dreams by Wanda Poltawska for book club next month. 

Working On: We are ever so slowly starting to pack up our stuff into boxes, although we are not moving in till August. We are also taking time to purge our stuff. I do love that process of moving & getting rid of the stuff that we no longer need. It makes my little clutter hating self happy.

Loving: The website wayfair, I am finding such cute decor items on that site. Chic-fil-a grilled nuggets and diet lemonade. It gives me a fast food option I can "indulge" in.

Recent Buys:  An over sized vintage map of Amsterdam for the decor in our future master bedroom. Anchor drawer pulls for the dresser that will be going in our guest room. The Lego Movie.

Thankful For: A treadmill to run on when it's too hot. A four day work week with a three day weekend. That summer day treatment is half way over. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!